|Utilizing a wealth of exceptional experience Lorin canine expert will provide and execute the finest security services and solutions for our customers in support of Law Enforcement, Military and Commercial Organizations that strive for the leading edge worldwide.Lorin can provide top-notch dogs for use in detection filed. Trainers and master trainers develop the dogs and handlers. Regardless of location we can readily support any scale of operation to meet the needs of your organization.All members of the training staff are experienced trainers and handlers certified by the Singapore Police k9.Our Instructors served in the IDF Commando Special Forces and have all the experiences to train the dogs to the highest level of standards. K-9 handlers are utilized to bring relevant and current experience to the training operation.We offer training courses in following fields:
All our training division is based on “real life” situations.
In addition to our traditional K-9 training courses, Lorin K-9 has the ability to custom tailor a course to suit your specific training needs.
Through contract training, your agency can hold any of our regularly offered programs or design a training program that will explicitly address you training need within your cost and time constraints.
Serving as adjunct instructors, active duty law enforcement K-9 trainers and handlers provide current and relevant experience to the Covert K-9 training operation.
Main Training Topic
- Special Program
- Tactical Training
Others various programs
- Aviation security
- Counter Terrorism
- 2-Day Counter Terrorism & Current Threats Master Class
- An Introduction to Hostage Terrorism
- Counter Terrorism Protection Management for Public Installations
- Countering Terrorism Financing
- Criminal and Terror Profiling , A Practical Approach.
- Emergency Preparedness
- Improvised Explosive Devices and Bomb – Current Threats
- Suicide Bomber – “A bomb on a human platform”
- Terror through the Eyes of an Adversary
- Terrorist Attack Prevention Engineering
- Advanced Investigation Course (Customs Enforcement)
- AML- Preventing Money Laundering and Terrorist Funding
- Crime Scene Investigation Seminar
- Criminal Behavior Analysis- A Practical Approach
- CSI- Biological & Materials Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Financial Fraud and Embezzlement
- Profiling and Questioning Workshop
- Questioning Course
- Seminar on White-Collar Crime
- Understanding Body Language
- IS & digital forensics
- Maritime security
- Tactical programs
- Anti-Guerilla Warfare Course
- Bomb Squad and Breaching Course
- Close Quarter Battle Tactical Warfare Training
- Intelligence & Reconnaissance Course
- K-9 Course
- Krav Maga (Israeli martial art)
- Operational Driving
- Public Transport Assault Intervention Training
- Rapid Intervention Training – RIT with Motorcycle Movement Training
- Rappelling Tactical Course
- Riot Control Training course
- Sniper Training Course : Urban Terrain
- Tactical Fighting Training Course For Installation Protection
- Tactical Medicine
- VIP protection
|Open to members of government agencies and private security professionals
The course model and duration will depends on the client profile, level and most important the requirements.
|Law Enforcement and Military Personnel Only.Students must provide credentials verifying affiliation with above-listed organization(s). Minimum age for enrollment is 18.
Students should be in excellent physical condition and have no debilitating medical conditions or any medications that could affect physical ability and judgment.
The course will require end user certification from the client side.
Participants will be required to fill in the registration form provided by Lorin Pte Ltd to the truest information prior to the course commencement.