|If there is a computer on the premises of a crime scene, the chances are very good that there is valuable evidence on that computer
Accidental/planned destruction of data, hardware failure or cyber attack can happen anytime and organization may be called upon respond, investigation and escalate the analysis to a formal investigation.
Computer forensics is a branch of forensic science pertaining to legal evidence found in computer and digital storage mediums. It defines as preservation, identification, extraction, documentation and interpretation of computer media for evidentiary and/or root cause analysis.
Computer crime are rising every day, Fraud, identity theft, defamation, copyright, gambling, child pornography, anti-spamming and terrorist, etc.
Information is potentially one of an organization most valued asset and organization needs to able to protect those assets .One of the most common use of computer forensics is finding out what employees are doing during and none working hours.
They may involve of destroying of stealing valuable inside company information, or sharing that information with competitors or taking client from the company to start up a business. This program is designed to introduce you the fundamental of computer crime and investigation concept.
What will you take away?
Main Training Topic
- IS and Digital Forensics
- Practical Workshop
Others various programs
- Aviation security
- Counter Terrorism
- 2-Day Counter Terrorism & Current Threats Master Class
- An Introduction to Hostage Terrorism
- Counter Terrorism Protection Management for Public Installations
- Countering Terrorism Financing
- Criminal and Terror Profiling , A Practical Approach.
- Emergency Preparedness
- Improvised Explosive Devices and Bomb – Current Threats
- Suicide Bomber – “A bomb on a human platform”
- Terror through the Eyes of an Adversary
- Terrorist Attack Prevention Engineering
- Advanced Investigation Course (Customs Enforcement)
- AML- Preventing Money Laundering and Terrorist Funding
- Crime Scene Investigation Seminar
- Criminal Behavior Analysis- A Practical Approach
- CSI- Biological & Materials Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Financial Fraud and Embezzlement
- Profiling and Questioning Workshop
- Questioning Course
- Seminar on White-Collar Crime
- Understanding Body Language
- IS & digital forensics
- Maritime security
- Tactical programs
- Anti-Guerilla Warfare Course
- Bomb Squad and Breaching Course
- Close Quarter Battle Tactical Warfare Training
- Intelligence & Reconnaissance Course
- K-9 Course
- Krav Maga (Israeli martial art)
- Operational Driving
- Public Transport Assault Intervention Training
- Rapid Intervention Training – RIT with Motorcycle Movement Training
- Rappelling Tactical Course
- Riot Control Training course
- Sniper Training Course : Urban Terrain
- Tactical Fighting Training Course For Installation Protection
- Tactical Medicine
- VIP protection
CFI-Computer Forensics Investigation
|: Open to members of public and private security professionals
Through the use of practical examples, case studies and exercises you will learn the different types of security problems that are faced in the protection of organizations computer systems and its impact on the organization. We ensure at the very end of this seminar, with your "valued-added" knowledge coupled with your functional skills set will be a key asset to any organization.
None. Basic Computer literacy preferred.