Under Cover Protection – U.C.P. Initiative and prevention U.C.P. is a method of security, which exposes a potential assailant in the early stages of planning an attack and also on attack occurrence. U.C.P. helps to locate, identify and defuse the attackers before they manage to cause damage.
Training Course Goal:
Any terrorist or criminal attack requires prior planning before it can be carried out. Locating and thwarting such activities at the planning stages creates a situation whereby the attack cannot be carried out. In order to accomplish this, our training will provide insight into assailant organizations, their mentality and their methods of operation. Security personnel will be exposed to proven methods and measures of preventing attacks.
- U.C.P. is a revolutionary product that is based on action and initiation. U.C.P. prevents the assailant from “shooting the first bullet”, and instead puts him in a situation where he is caught by surprise.
- U.C.P. erases old concepts in the security doctrines, such as self defense and reaction and exchanges them with new concepts of initiative action, prevention and early neutralization
- U.C.P. is not here to replace the existing methods, but rather to be an additional part, integrated with them, in order to achieve a more comprehensive result.
- U.C.P is using practical approach by applying many field trainings and visual materials in order to achieve the desirable outcome for the participants. The training consist of three modules:
- Introduction training course – 5 working days
- UCP Field Operative – Basic Course – 5 weeks
- UCP Field Operative – Advanced Course – 2 weeks