Working in the world of Intelligence is a new experience for many people who previously had no exposure to this field, except perhaps watching/reading Intelligence-related movies/books. These movies and books, as authentic as they may be, do not reflect the truth about this world, which is much more complex and complicated and entails numerous risks, where every error in judgment can cause a loss of human life.
Main Training Topic
- Practical Workshop
Others various programs
- Aviation security
- Counter Terrorism
- 2-Day Counter Terrorism & Current Threats Master Class
- An Introduction to Hostage Terrorism
- Counter Terrorism Protection Management for Public Installations
- Countering Terrorism Financing
- Criminal and Terror Profiling , A Practical Approach.
- Emergency Preparedness
- Improvised Explosive Devices and Bomb – Current Threats
- Suicide Bomber – “A bomb on a human platform”
- Terror through the Eyes of an Adversary
- Terrorist Attack Prevention Engineering
- Advanced Investigation Course (Customs Enforcement)
- AML- Preventing Money Laundering and Terrorist Funding
- Crime Scene Investigation Seminar
- Criminal Behavior Analysis- A Practical Approach
- CSI- Biological & Materials Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Financial Fraud and Embezzlement
- Profiling and Questioning Workshop
- Questioning Course
- Seminar on White-Collar Crime
- Understanding Body Language
- IS & digital forensics
- Maritime security
- Tactical programs
- Anti-Guerilla Warfare Course
- Bomb Squad and Breaching Course
- Close Quarter Battle Tactical Warfare Training
- Intelligence & Reconnaissance Course
- K-9 Course
- Krav Maga (Israeli martial art)
- Operational Driving
- Public Transport Assault Intervention Training
- Rapid Intervention Training – RIT with Motorcycle Movement Training
- Rappelling Tactical Course
- Riot Control Training course
- Sniper Training Course : Urban Terrain
- Tactical Fighting Training Course For Installation Protection
- Tactical Medicine
- VIP protection
Intelligence course for new employees
We therefore believe that a basic training program for new employees in this field is necessary and essential.
1. Intelligence Work
A general lecture about Intelligence – a review of the various work methods, information sources, use of the various information sources including the various sensitive sources
Handling hostile populations, operational modes of thinking
Intelligence structure and flow (authorities, role assignments, responsibility, handling incidents, the intelligence quadrangle)
2. The Employee as an Intelligence Adversary’s Target
Capabilities of the intelligence adversary
Capabilities of the terrorist adversary
Conducting a routine analysis to identify weak points (telephony, routine, regular conversation, restaurants near the workplace, entry and exit from the office, identifying agents)
Incident analysis and simulations
Fundamentals and principles of interrogation
Information flow in an organization
3. Coping Methods
Identifying intelligence gatherers
Understanding the adversary’s modus operandi
Understanding the intelligence gathering process
Understanding weak points
The indication signs method
The training session is designed for new employees.
The training session is approximately two weeks long, including drills and exercises.
The training sessions can be tailored according to the client’s needs and requests.
- Open to Law Enforcement and Military Personnel only.
- Special Governmental Security and Intelligence Forces.
Students will watch various films, conduct analyses in class discussions, complete guided exercises and drills, which will be filmed and analyzed for feedback.
Participants will be required to fill in the registration form provided by Lorin Pte Ltd to the truest information prior to the course commencement.
The course will require end user certification from the client side.