Surround yourself with the best people you can find, delegate authority, and don’t interfere as long as the policy you’ve decided upon is being carried out. – Ronald Reagan
A properly organized tender for a security contractor can help you get the right contractor for the job. It is far from an easy task — putting together the relevant documents, developing the right specifications and evaluating the responses is not a job for anyone other than an experienced security consultant.
Lorin can assist in managing your tenders and ensure that you end up with the right contractor for the job. All the required materials, from security drawings to performance specifications and any other relevant items will be prepared for inclusion with your standard tender documents. When the tender is closed, Lorin will aid in evaluating the submissions and advising you on the pros and cons, the strengths and weaknesses of each contractor to assist your decision-making process.
- Preparation of drawings, specifications and other documents
- Integration with client’s standard tender documents
- Evaluation of tender submissions
- Professional advice provided on the merits of each submission / contractor
- Client makes informed decision on award of the contract